Long Island News
Expanded bus service for Long Island commuters
LONG ISLAND (WABC) -- Commuters on Long Island have new options beginning Sunday, with service changes for Nassau County buses.
Nassau Inter-County Express, or 'NICE', is adding service to new areas and adding buses to existing routes.
Some departure times will change and some routes will be restructured.
NICE is also offering better Long Island Railroad connections for commuters.
The company says the changes are designed to improve overall system performance.
For more information on the changes, click here: http://www.nicebus.com/Passenger_Information/dec30Schedulechanges/index.html
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, bus, commuting, long island news
- Cuomo to announce new deal between MTA and Transit Union 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay 13 min ago
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
- NYC mayor announces Sandy recovery reforms 29 min ago
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera
- NYC mayor announces Sandy recovery reforms
29 min ago