Long Island News
Expanded bus service for Long Island commuters
LONG ISLAND (WABC) -- Commuters on Long Island have new options beginning Sunday, with service changes for Nassau County buses.
Nassau Inter-County Express, or 'NICE', is adding service to new areas and adding buses to existing routes.
Some departure times will change and some routes will be restructured.
NICE is also offering better Long Island Railroad connections for commuters.
The company says the changes are designed to improve overall system performance.
For more information on the changes, click here: http://www.nicebus.com/Passenger_Information/dec30Schedulechanges/index.html
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, bus, commuting, long island news
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Child, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 21 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos