Long Island News
Man charged in Franklin Square bank robbery
FRANKLIN SQUARE -- A Pennsylvania man has been arrested for allegedly robbing a bank on Long Island.
Nassau County police say Enley Ball of Tobyhanna, Pa., entered a TD Bank in Franklin Square on Thursday, displayed a handgun and demanded money.
They say the 33-year-old suspect then fled with an undetermined amount of cash.
Police arrested him a short time later.
Ball was charged with robbery, criminal use of a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon.
It was not immediately known if he had a lawyer.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, bank robbery, long island news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 59 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train 21 min ago
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents 41 min ago
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines