Long Island News
Man charged in Franklin Square bank robbery
FRANKLIN SQUARE -- A Pennsylvania man has been arrested for allegedly robbing a bank on Long Island.
Nassau County police say Enley Ball of Tobyhanna, Pa., entered a TD Bank in Franklin Square on Thursday, displayed a handgun and demanded money.
They say the 33-year-old suspect then fled with an undetermined amount of cash.
Police arrested him a short time later.
Ball was charged with robbery, criminal use of a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon.
It was not immediately known if he had a lawyer.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, bank robbery, long island news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way 51 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow begins falling in New Jersey
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Suspect charged with assaulting cop with cane
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
51 min ago