Long Island News
Teen seriously injured in Medford accident
MEDFORD, N.Y. (WABC) -- A teenager was seriously hurt after being struck by a car on Long Island.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. on Friday in Medford.
Police say 14-year-old Christian Libby was hit along Patchogue Yaphank Road.
He suffered a broken leg.
The driver stayed at the scene.
No charges have been filed.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, pedestrian struck, medford, long island news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch 46 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife 56 min ago
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon 48 min ago
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Granderson hits sac fly to lift Mets over Braves in 14 34 min ago
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win 25 min ago
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
46 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos