Long Island News
Teen seriously injured in Medford accident
MEDFORD, N.Y. (WABC) -- A teenager was seriously hurt after being struck by a car on Long Island.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. on Friday in Medford.
Police say 14-year-old Christian Libby was hit along Patchogue Yaphank Road.
He suffered a broken leg.
The driver stayed at the scene.
No charges have been filed.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, pedestrian struck, medford, long island news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 55 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane 57 min ago
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
55 min ago