Long Island News
Teen seriously injured in Medford accident
MEDFORD, N.Y. (WABC) -- A teenager was seriously hurt after being struck by a car on Long Island.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. on Friday in Medford.
Police say 14-year-old Christian Libby was hit along Patchogue Yaphank Road.
He suffered a broken leg.
The driver stayed at the scene.
No charges have been filed.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, pedestrian struck, medford, long island news
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Heroin antidote Narcan saves 6 in Ocean County
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Harlem robber caught on camera using ATM 57 min ago
- Baby monitors batteries recalled over burn hazard
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos