Long Island News
Teen seriously injured in Medford accident
MEDFORD, N.Y. (WABC) -- A teenager was seriously hurt after being struck by a car on Long Island.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. on Friday in Medford.
Police say 14-year-old Christian Libby was hit along Patchogue Yaphank Road.
He suffered a broken leg.
The driver stayed at the scene.
No charges have been filed.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, pedestrian struck, medford, long island news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run 6 min ago
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets 4 min ago
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
13 min ago