Long Island News
Long Island woman fatally stabbed; Ex-boyfriend in custody
EAST PATCHOGUE (WABC) -- A 20-year-old Long Island woman is dead after police say she was stabbed multiple times late Tuesday.
The woman, identified as Jasmine Davis, was discovered on Brookhaven Avenue in East Patchogue around 11 p.m.
She was rushed to Brookhaven Memorial Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
Police say her 18-year-old ex-boyfriend was taken into custody at the scene and is charged with second-degree murder.
It was unknown what lead to the stabbing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, patchogue, stabbing, long island news
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Bill Bratton tapped to return as NYPD commisioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- World Cup teams hoping for luck of the draw 34 min ago
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre
- Metro-North derailment victim Jim Lovell to be laid to rest
- Freeze takes an icy grip on much of the nation