Long Island News
Long Island woman fatally stabbed; Ex-boyfriend in custody
EAST PATCHOGUE (WABC) -- A 20-year-old Long Island woman is dead after police say she was stabbed multiple times late Tuesday.
The woman, identified as Jasmine Davis, was discovered on Brookhaven Avenue in East Patchogue around 11 p.m.
She was rushed to Brookhaven Memorial Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
Police say her 18-year-old ex-boyfriend was taken into custody at the scene and is charged with second-degree murder.
It was unknown what lead to the stabbing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, patchogue, stabbing, long island news
- Fire tears through Carlstadt post office
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Harlem robber caught on camera using ATM
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan hospital attack
- Yanks pitcher Pineda ejected for substance on neck
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Photos: On World's Fair's 50th a new national...
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos