Long Island News
Long Island woman fatally stabbed; Ex-boyfriend in custody
EAST PATCHOGUE (WABC) -- A 20-year-old Long Island woman is dead after police say she was stabbed multiple times late Tuesday.
The woman, identified as Jasmine Davis, was discovered on Brookhaven Avenue in East Patchogue around 11 p.m.
She was rushed to Brookhaven Memorial Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
Police say her 18-year-old ex-boyfriend was taken into custody at the scene and is charged with second-degree murder.
It was unknown what lead to the stabbing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, patchogue, stabbing, long island news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos