Powerball up to $196 million for Saturday drawing
NEW YORK (WABC) -- No one matched all five numbers and the Powerball in Wednesday's drawing, meaning the lotto jackpot is climbing even higher.
An estimated $196 million is up for grabs in Saturday night's drawing, and that number could rise as ticket sales increase.
If you match all five numbers and the Powerball, the cash value would allow you to walk away with more than $114 million.
You can see the winning numbers during Eyewitness News at 11 p.m.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- New measles cases confirmed in New York City 19 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos