Powerball up to $196 million for Saturday drawing
NEW YORK (WABC) -- No one matched all five numbers and the Powerball in Wednesday's drawing, meaning the lotto jackpot is climbing even higher.
An estimated $196 million is up for grabs in Saturday night's drawing, and that number could rise as ticket sales increase.
If you match all five numbers and the Powerball, the cash value would allow you to walk away with more than $114 million.
You can see the winning numbers during Eyewitness News at 11 p.m.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch 13 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
13 min ago