No Powerball winner means jackpot surges to $320 million
NEW YORK (WABC) -- No one hit all six numbers in Wednesday's Powerball drawing, meaning at least $320 million will be up for grabs Saturday.
A sole winner would take home just under $200 million in cash, before taxes.
The winnnig numbers were: 13, 14, 17, 43, 54, and Powerball 15.
Three tickets matched the first five numbers for a $1 million prize, but none of the winners were from our area.
The jackpot is now the 13th highest in U.S. history.
As always, you can get the winning Powerball numbers during Eyewitness News at 11 on Channel 7.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 31 min ago
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident