No Powerball winner means jackpot surges to $320 million
NEW YORK (WABC) -- No one hit all six numbers in Wednesday's Powerball drawing, meaning at least $320 million will be up for grabs Saturday.
A sole winner would take home just under $200 million in cash, before taxes.
The winnnig numbers were: 13, 14, 17, 43, 54, and Powerball 15.
Three tickets matched the first five numbers for a $1 million prize, but none of the winners were from our area.
The jackpot is now the 13th highest in U.S. history.
As always, you can get the winning Powerball numbers during Eyewitness News at 11 on Channel 7.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Granderson hits sac fly to lift Mets over Braves in 14
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win