No Powerball winner means jackpot surges to $320 million
NEW YORK (WABC) -- No one hit all six numbers in Wednesday's Powerball drawing, meaning at least $320 million will be up for grabs Saturday.
A sole winner would take home just under $200 million in cash, before taxes.
The winnnig numbers were: 13, 14, 17, 43, 54, and Powerball 15.
Three tickets matched the first five numbers for a $1 million prize, but none of the winners were from our area.
The jackpot is now the 13th highest in U.S. history.
As always, you can get the winning Powerball numbers during Eyewitness News at 11 on Channel 7.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead 20 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend 31 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man found fatally stabbed in Williamsburg 6 min ago
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
20 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
31 min ago