No Powerball winner means jackpot surges to $320 million
NEW YORK (WABC) -- No one hit all six numbers in Wednesday's Powerball drawing, meaning at least $320 million will be up for grabs Saturday.
A sole winner would take home just under $200 million in cash, before taxes.
The winnnig numbers were: 13, 14, 17, 43, 54, and Powerball 15.
Three tickets matched the first five numbers for a $1 million prize, but none of the winners were from our area.
The jackpot is now the 13th highest in U.S. history.
As always, you can get the winning Powerball numbers during Eyewitness News at 11 on Channel 7.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- $270 million up for grabs in Friday Mega Millions drawing
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos