$325 million at stake in Saturday Powerball drawing
DES MOINES, Iowa -- Lottery officials say the winning Powerball jackpot numbers have been drawn, and they are 22-32-37-44-50 and 34.
The estimated Powerball jackpot was at $325 million, the fourth-largest in the game's history.
Under that amount, a single winner's cash payout would be nearly $213 million before taxes.
Lottery officials have said they're unsure what effect the start of the Christmas shopping season will have on ticket sales, which normally pick up in the days before high-dollar drawings.
Recent Powerball winners include an Iowa couple that won a whopping $202 million on Sept. 26. A week later, a Delaware resident picked all six numbers for a $50 million payday.
As always, you can see the winning numbers during Eyewitness News at 11 on Channel 7 and get winning lottery numbers anytime on 7online.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river 53 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Lingering flood waters create commuting headache
- Amanda Bynes arrested, allegedly tosses bong out window
- Man fatally stabbed during dispute in Chelsea
- Man beaten by subway performers on F train in Astoria
- Brooklyn robber terrorizing teens with knife, box cutter
- Police hunt for man targeting Queens change machines
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- GMA's 2013 Summer Concert Series kicks off Friday
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash....
53 min ago
- Kickoff to a Long Island Summer this...
33 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos