Lifestyle & Fun
Hot fashion trends for spring
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Check out the top fashions trends of spring. Lauren Glassberg consulted expert Brooke Jaffe of Bloomingdale's, to see what's hot this season.
1. The big color of spring this year is pink. Also, check out brightly colored and patterned clothes.
2. Consider the jumpsuit as a festive option.
3. Show some midriff when wearing traditional matching-set skirts and tops.
4. Denim - lots of denim. Feel free to wear a denim top with your jeans - even if the denim color matches.
5. Athletic inspired pants and jackets
6. Slip-on sneakers
7. Silver jewelry with a liquid look and a high polish
spring, fashion, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Shelter in place lifted after prisoner captured
- AccuWeather: More clouds, showers
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC wherever you go!
- NYPD officer struck by vehicle during foot pursuit
- Dozens of cats found living in Westbury home
- Townhome fire at golf club in Greenburgh
- Deadly hit and run shuts down Route 4 in Englewood
- Suspect charged in deadly East Village beating
- Photos: Justin Bieber through the years
- LI fire guts commercial building, prompts evacuations
- Obama visit expected to bring traffic to Tarrytown
- Mom of Victoria's Secret dead baby in bag due in court
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos