Lifestyle & Fun
Giant Lego exhibit in Times Square
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The largest display of Lego art is hitting the Great White Way.
"I just one day thought what about this toy from my childhood, can I create artwork out of lego bricks," said Nathan Sawaya.
Well, you be the judge, it is easy to get lost here in a place where that toy Nathan and just about every kid played with, is a now the building block.
The art of the brick is not just any exhibit, it's the largest and most elaborate solo display of lego art in the world.
Nathan did his self portrait and has built more than 100 mind boggling creations now inside Discovery Times Square.
"When you are creating a human, it has to look curvy, so the real difficult part of making those rectangles look like curves and that's part of the fun," he said.
For more on this lego exhibit, go to http://www.discoverytsx.com
lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- NJ forest fires force hundreds out of homes 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool 27 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Brush fire in Beachwood, New Jersey
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- Man brutalizes women with hammer in Astoria apartment 32 min ago
- Justin Bieber being held at LAX
- NYU investigating pro-Palestine 'eviction' fliers 45 min ago
- 9-year-old dies in fall from Bronx high-rise
- Suspect charged with throwing Molotov Cocktail into deli
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
27 min ago