Lifestyle & Fun
Giant Lego exhibit in Times Square
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The largest display of Lego art is hitting the Great White Way.
"I just one day thought what about this toy from my childhood, can I create artwork out of lego bricks," said Nathan Sawaya.
Well, you be the judge, it is easy to get lost here in a place where that toy Nathan and just about every kid played with, is a now the building block.
The art of the brick is not just any exhibit, it's the largest and most elaborate solo display of lego art in the world.
Nathan did his self portrait and has built more than 100 mind boggling creations now inside Discovery Times Square.
"When you are creating a human, it has to look curvy, so the real difficult part of making those rectangles look like curves and that's part of the fun," he said.
For more on this lego exhibit, go to http://www.discoverytsx.com
lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 58 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche 29 min ago
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea 1 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
58 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos