Lifestyle & Fun
Giant Lego exhibit in Times Square
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The largest display of Lego art is hitting the Great White Way.
"I just one day thought what about this toy from my childhood, can I create artwork out of lego bricks," said Nathan Sawaya.
Well, you be the judge, it is easy to get lost here in a place where that toy Nathan and just about every kid played with, is a now the building block.
The art of the brick is not just any exhibit, it's the largest and most elaborate solo display of lego art in the world.
Nathan did his self portrait and has built more than 100 mind boggling creations now inside Discovery Times Square.
"When you are creating a human, it has to look curvy, so the real difficult part of making those rectangles look like curves and that's part of the fun," he said.
For more on this lego exhibit, go to http://www.discoverytsx.com
lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute 19 min ago
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
52 min ago