Lifestyle & Fun
Giant Lego exhibit in Times Square
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The largest display of Lego art is hitting the Great White Way.
"I just one day thought what about this toy from my childhood, can I create artwork out of lego bricks," said Nathan Sawaya.
Well, you be the judge, it is easy to get lost here in a place where that toy Nathan and just about every kid played with, is a now the building block.
The art of the brick is not just any exhibit, it's the largest and most elaborate solo display of lego art in the world.
Nathan did his self portrait and has built more than 100 mind boggling creations now inside Discovery Times Square.
"When you are creating a human, it has to look curvy, so the real difficult part of making those rectangles look like curves and that's part of the fun," he said.
For more on this lego exhibit, go to http://www.discoverytsx.com
lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death 58 min ago
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted 6 min ago
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar 40 min ago
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving 48 min ago
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 22 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Charges expected in fraternity death
58 min ago