Lifestyle & Fun
Odd items on sale at Coney Island circus exhibit
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Right now a group of circus performers is getting ready to entertain a crowd in midtown.
It's all part of the exhibit, sideshow, that began with original items from Coney Island and grew from there.
Like a nickel machine that still works, it's from the early 1900's, as everything in this collection is from that era and is on sale, a place to have a little fun with the unusual.
lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted 18 min ago
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings 19 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014