Lifestyle & Fun
Odd items on sale at Coney Island circus exhibit
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Right now a group of circus performers is getting ready to entertain a crowd in midtown.
It's all part of the exhibit, sideshow, that began with original items from Coney Island and grew from there.
Like a nickel machine that still works, it's from the early 1900's, as everything in this collection is from that era and is on sale, a place to have a little fun with the unusual.
lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- Snowstorm moves into New York area
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos 34 min ago
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures 34 min ago
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- NJ Transit trains back on schedule after earlier delays
- Snow coming down in New York City 12 min ago
- New Jersey getting hit with another dose of snow 19 min ago
- Snow falling on Long Island
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela at memorial
- Woman beaten up, robbed on Harlem subway platform
- Driver killed in Queens after crashing into storefront 48 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Snow coming down in New York City
12 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos