Lifestyle & Fun
Odd items on sale at Coney Island circus exhibit
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Right now a group of circus performers is getting ready to entertain a crowd in midtown.
It's all part of the exhibit, sideshow, that began with original items from Coney Island and grew from there.
Like a nickel machine that still works, it's from the early 1900's, as everything in this collection is from that era and is on sale, a place to have a little fun with the unusual.
lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train 24 min ago
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents 44 min ago
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines