Lifestyle & Fun
Party like a pop star
NEW YORK (WABC) -- This is where dreams are made - a recording studio where you get to be the pop star you always thought you could be.
It's D Town recording studio. The studio is real. It's where the likes of Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers have worked. Now, you can rent the space for a party.
"We can do a party for as little as two people. We can do a party for up to 26 in the studio at once," Theresa Scotto said.
Scotto came up with the idea to throw pop star parties in part because her daughter loves to sing.
It's not just for kids, though. Scotto knows adults would love to channel their inner rocker as well.
Counselors begin with a warm up and some rehearsals until it's time to lay down the track. The lyrics are there to help in those tricky parts.
Little by little everyone starts to relax and enjoy the experience. All the while, a professional is mixing it down for a version that they'll all get to take home.
There's also candy, a birthday cake and more singing too!
Pop star parties cost $1500 for 15 kids, and copies of the song are included.
For more information, please visit popstarparties.com.
lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 38 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death 11 min ago
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving 1 min ago
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 8 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Charges expected in fraternity death
11 min ago
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
38 min ago