Lifestyle & Fun
Video: Is Texas shelter dog saying 'I love you'?
TYLER, Texas (WABC) -- Have you ever wished that when you spoke to your dog, it would say something back to you?
Like, really say something back to you?
Then you should have adopted a dog like Domino, who can actually say "I love you."
Workers at a shelter in Tyler, Texas, noticed Domino making noises that sound just like those three words.
"I was pretty surprised myself, but it's very obvious he says I love you, I love you," said Gayle Helms, with the Pets Fur People animal shelter.
They say his talents pushed him to the head of the pack.
He now has a new home.
What do you think? Is he saying, "I love you"? You be the judge.
lifestyle & fun
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet 3 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Vietnam says cannot find object from...
3 min ago