Lifestyle & Fun
Video: Is Texas shelter dog saying 'I love you'?
TYLER, Texas (WABC) -- Have you ever wished that when you spoke to your dog, it would say something back to you?
Like, really say something back to you?
Then you should have adopted a dog like Domino, who can actually say "I love you."
Workers at a shelter in Tyler, Texas, noticed Domino making noises that sound just like those three words.
"I was pretty surprised myself, but it's very obvious he says I love you, I love you," said Gayle Helms, with the Pets Fur People animal shelter.
They say his talents pushed him to the head of the pack.
He now has a new home.
What do you think? Is he saying, "I love you"? You be the judge.
lifestyle & fun
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos