Lifestyle & Fun
Valentine's workouts for you and your significant other
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Are you still looking for a unique way to spend Valentine's Day with your sweetie?
Put down the chocolate because we have some healthy ways that will bring you closer.
Work out and work it out at NY Sports Club, a class designed for you and your partner.
Inspired perhaps by the blockbuster book '50 shades of gray' because you do part of the class blindfolded.
So he or she will guide you, you'll need to literally lean on them, and for some moves you have to trust yourself.
There are moves with bars and bands and some more traditional moves.
The instructors name is Gerinikle LOVE.
Another option is Yoga with your partner.
Matt Giordano teaches at Pure Yoga and often holds workshops perfect for partners.
One class is about non-verbal communication, communication through touch.
In many ways it's a metaphor for relationships in general.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
exercise, valentines day, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- LIRR train derails in East River tunnel
- AccuWeather Forecast: Spotty Storm
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Victim of attempted robbery falls out window
- Suspect shot and killed in Newark robbery attempt
- Teacher suspended after alleged sending threatening voicemail
- Passenger arrested after incident on Newark-bound flight
- LI 7-Eleven owners accused of human smuggling
- NYC plans composting program to recycle food scraps
- abcnews: Murnaghans Face Backlash After Sarah's Lung...
- Actor Jeff Garlin won't face vandalism charges in LA
- Photos: Hong Kong-Newark Plane disturbance
- Photos: Miss Connecticut crowned Miss USA
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos