Lifestyle & Fun
Valentine's workouts for you and your significant other
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Are you still looking for a unique way to spend Valentine's Day with your sweetie?
Put down the chocolate because we have some healthy ways that will bring you closer.
Work out and work it out at NY Sports Club, a class designed for you and your partner.
Inspired perhaps by the blockbuster book '50 shades of gray' because you do part of the class blindfolded.
So he or she will guide you, you'll need to literally lean on them, and for some moves you have to trust yourself.
There are moves with bars and bands and some more traditional moves.
The instructors name is Gerinikle LOVE.
Another option is Yoga with your partner.
Matt Giordano teaches at Pure Yoga and often holds workshops perfect for partners.
One class is about non-verbal communication, communication through touch.
In many ways it's a metaphor for relationships in general.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
exercise, valentines day, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Fire inside the Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide