Lifestyle & Fun
Valentine's workouts for you and your significant other
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Are you still looking for a unique way to spend Valentine's Day with your sweetie?
Put down the chocolate because we have some healthy ways that will bring you closer.
Work out and work it out at NY Sports Club, a class designed for you and your partner.
Inspired perhaps by the blockbuster book '50 shades of gray' because you do part of the class blindfolded.
So he or she will guide you, you'll need to literally lean on them, and for some moves you have to trust yourself.
There are moves with bars and bands and some more traditional moves.
The instructors name is Gerinikle LOVE.
Another option is Yoga with your partner.
Matt Giordano teaches at Pure Yoga and often holds workshops perfect for partners.
One class is about non-verbal communication, communication through touch.
In many ways it's a metaphor for relationships in general.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
exercise, valentines day, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Death toll rises to 13 in Mount Everest...
53 min ago