Lifestyle & Fun
Brooklyn Nets dancers teach class at Brooklyn Gym
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Some of the most in-shape people during the Brooklyn Nets games aren't the basketball players.
The dancers on the court are also in shape, and very good dancers.
Jumping Jacks, running with high knees, and moves for your core is what you might expect in a workout class.
But these warmups are followed by choreography.
The teachers are Brooklynettes, as in the dancers who perform during Nets games.
But many of the people taking this class at the Crunch Gym in Brooklyn, would like to become Brooklynettes.
The dancers just love to perform and teach.
The class is free for Crunch members and non-members can go to CRUNCH.COM to download a free guest pass.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
brooklyn nets, brooklyn, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Heroin antidote Narcan saves 6 in Ocean County
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Harlem robber caught on camera using ATM
- Baby monitors batteries recalled over burn hazard
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos