Lifestyle & Fun
Brooklyn Nets dancers teach class at Brooklyn Gym
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Some of the most in-shape people during the Brooklyn Nets games aren't the basketball players.
The dancers on the court are also in shape, and very good dancers.
Jumping Jacks, running with high knees, and moves for your core is what you might expect in a workout class.
But these warmups are followed by choreography.
The teachers are Brooklynettes, as in the dancers who perform during Nets games.
But many of the people taking this class at the Crunch Gym in Brooklyn, would like to become Brooklynettes.
The dancers just love to perform and teach.
The class is free for Crunch members and non-members can go to CRUNCH.COM to download a free guest pass.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
brooklyn nets, brooklyn, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 4 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent 40 min ago
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite 15 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
4 min ago