Lifestyle & Fun
Brooklyn Nets dancers teach class at Brooklyn Gym
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Some of the most in-shape people during the Brooklyn Nets games aren't the basketball players.
The dancers on the court are also in shape, and very good dancers.
Jumping Jacks, running with high knees, and moves for your core is what you might expect in a workout class.
But these warmups are followed by choreography.
The teachers are Brooklynettes, as in the dancers who perform during Nets games.
But many of the people taking this class at the Crunch Gym in Brooklyn, would like to become Brooklynettes.
The dancers just love to perform and teach.
The class is free for Crunch members and non-members can go to CRUNCH.COM to download a free guest pass.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
brooklyn nets, brooklyn, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Bergen County officer hurt in Lodi crash 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 20 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park 5 min ago
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn 22 min ago
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
20 min ago