Lifestyle & Fun
Brooklyn Nets dancers teach class at Brooklyn Gym
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Some of the most in-shape people during the Brooklyn Nets games aren't the basketball players.
The dancers on the court are also in shape, and very good dancers.
Jumping Jacks, running with high knees, and moves for your core is what you might expect in a workout class.
But these warmups are followed by choreography.
The teachers are Brooklynettes, as in the dancers who perform during Nets games.
But many of the people taking this class at the Crunch Gym in Brooklyn, would like to become Brooklynettes.
The dancers just love to perform and teach.
The class is free for Crunch members and non-members can go to CRUNCH.COM to download a free guest pass.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
brooklyn nets, brooklyn, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- LIRR train derails in East River tunnel
- AccuWeather Forecast: Spotty Storm
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Victim of attempted robbery falls out window
- Suspect shot and killed in Newark robbery attempt
- Teacher suspended after alleged sending threatening voicemail
- Passenger arrested after incident on Newark-bound flight
- LI 7-Eleven owners accused of human smuggling
- NYC plans composting program to recycle food scraps
- abcnews: Murnaghans Face Backlash After Sarah's Lung...
- Actor Jeff Garlin won't face vandalism charges in LA
- Photos: Hong Kong-Newark Plane disturbance
- Photos: Miss Connecticut crowned Miss USA
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos