Lifestyle & Fun
Unusual burgers all around New York City
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Looks like an ordinary pattie, but it's what you don't see that's makes it a cravable burger at Swine in the West Village.
"It's a unique burger we blend in the brisket and the marrow as the fat content and that ensures it's as juicy as possible," John McNulty said.
Bone marrow and brisket mixed in with the ground beef topped with caramelized onions and gruyere on a brioche bun.
"It's gotten a lot of acclaim since we opened last year changed their lives," Julia Collins of Swine said.
Then there's the antelope burger served up at the Burger Guru in Williamsburg. Once you've tried antelope you may as well kangaroo and alligator on the menu too.
At Murray's Cheese Bar, it's the cheesy sauce called rarebit that give its burger star quality, and it's poured tableside.
Finally, at rogue and canon, there are traditional dishes - or canons - and then there are the rogue options, like a burger created by Chef Adam.
"When we were talking about the concept of the menu, we said Adam what's something different about a burger that you can get anywhere in the city? He came up with this and it's been quite a hit so far," Larry Poston said.
So it's onions and cheese, and then pork belly, but the crazy comes in with peanut butter!
For more information about these restaurants, please visit online:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 9 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 10 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- Photos: A look back at the 1964 World's Fair
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
24 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ...
9 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos