Lifestyle & Fun
February deals on tv's, bedding and more
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The shortest month of the year is not short on deals. If you know where to look you can even save on something for your sweetheart.
So your team didn't make the Super Bowl, you can still watch the game in style because the prices for big screens finally falls in February to the lowest prices of the year.
And it's a good thing you'll save on the tube, because Dealnews says you'll spend more putting food like chicken wings and cheese on the table this year.
And not just foods up this February, so is the cost of drinks, beer and liquor are up thanks to the increased price of copper used in distilling.
While you won't save on staples like jewelry for Valentine's Day, don't give up and pay full price for everything.
Look for coupons at lingerie stores like Victoria's Secret, last year offering online coupons taking $15 off $100 dollar orders before V-day.
We honor our Presidents February 18th, which means a 3 days weekend filled with sales. Look for markdowns on tools, bedding and furniture, outerwear and winter apparel deeply discounted already to make way for spring merchandise.
LINK: MORE FROM DEALNEWS.COM
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 25 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Dead cats found in bags hanging from tree in Yonkers 38 min ago
- 14.5 pound baby born in Boston
- 2 injured in elevator accident in Manhattan building 31 min ago
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos