Lifestyle & Fun
February deals on tv's, bedding and more
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The shortest month of the year is not short on deals. If you know where to look you can even save on something for your sweetheart.
So your team didn't make the Super Bowl, you can still watch the game in style because the prices for big screens finally falls in February to the lowest prices of the year.
And it's a good thing you'll save on the tube, because Dealnews says you'll spend more putting food like chicken wings and cheese on the table this year.
And not just foods up this February, so is the cost of drinks, beer and liquor are up thanks to the increased price of copper used in distilling.
While you won't save on staples like jewelry for Valentine's Day, don't give up and pay full price for everything.
Look for coupons at lingerie stores like Victoria's Secret, last year offering online coupons taking $15 off $100 dollar orders before V-day.
We honor our Presidents February 18th, which means a 3 days weekend filled with sales. Look for markdowns on tools, bedding and furniture, outerwear and winter apparel deeply discounted already to make way for spring merchandise.
LINK: MORE FROM DEALNEWS.COM
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid 44 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- FBI shoots man possibly linked to Boston bomb suspects,...
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Firebomb may have been used on police captain's home
- Connecticut rail service returns to normal
- Belmar reopens boardwalk destroyed by Sandy 15 min ago
- Funeral to be held Wednesday for slain Hofstra student
- Garcia apologizes for "fried chicken" remark about Tiger
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
44 min ago