Lifestyle & Fun
Housework doesn't lead to more sex for men
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A message for married men: doing housework will not improve your sex life.
A new analysis of a sexual behavior survey found husbands who help out around the house make their wives happier.
But researchers at the University of Washington in Seattle say that happiness doesn't to lead to more sex in the marriage.
There's an important note: the original sex survey was done from 1992 to 1994.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
sex, lifestyle & fun
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 42 min ago
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- 3-year-old boy gets stuck in Nebraska claw machine 37 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos