Lifestyle & Fun
Housework doesn't lead to more sex for men
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A message for married men: doing housework will not improve your sex life.
A new analysis of a sexual behavior survey found husbands who help out around the house make their wives happier.
But researchers at the University of Washington in Seattle say that happiness doesn't to lead to more sex in the marriage.
There's an important note: the original sex survey was done from 1992 to 1994.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
sex, lifestyle & fun
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix 4 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ 24 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide 22 min ago
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys 56 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
4 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos