Lifestyle & Fun
Housework doesn't lead to more sex for men
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A message for married men: doing housework will not improve your sex life.
A new analysis of a sexual behavior survey found husbands who help out around the house make their wives happier.
But researchers at the University of Washington in Seattle say that happiness doesn't to lead to more sex in the marriage.
There's an important note: the original sex survey was done from 1992 to 1994.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
sex, lifestyle & fun
- Car fire causing lane closures on the LIE 15 min ago
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Stormy day 30 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- abcnews: Man Shot by FBI Was About to Sign Murder...
- OTRC: 'Man of Steel' trailer, with General Zod
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
30 min ago