Lifestyle & Fun
Same-name couple divorces after 3 years
FLORIDA (WABC) -- Think you had a hard time forgetting your ex? Imagine being Kelly Hildebrandt. Or Kelly Hildebrandt.
The former Mrs. Kelly Hildebrant now goes back to her maiden name of Kelly Hildebrant after her three-year marriage ended recently.
The pair met on Facebook four years ago and got married eight months later, but apparently sharing the same names and the same space proved to be too much.
The divorce has gone final, with the couple citing irreconcilable differences.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Large explosion, fire reported in East Harlem 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 27 min ago
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos