Lifestyle & Fun
Oregon prankster alters stop signs with potty humor
PORTLAND (WABC) -- There's a bathroom-humored bandit lurking in Portland, turning stop signs all over the city into something, well, gross.
At first glance, it looks like a normal stop sign. But take a second look and you'll see some prankster made a few alterations.
Several signs that previously read "stop" now say "poop."
Somebody put a "po" sticker over the "st" to make the change.
The vandal or vandals clearly spent some time matching the exact color of red background, size and font to make it look seamless.
The signs haven't caused any real problems, other than to offend a few folks and give others way too much material to make bad jokes.
The city already changed a few of the stop signs, but have more grunt work ahead of them.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire 12 min ago
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train