Lifestyle & Fun
Oregon prankster alters stop signs with potty humor
PORTLAND (WABC) -- There's a bathroom-humored bandit lurking in Portland, turning stop signs all over the city into something, well, gross.
At first glance, it looks like a normal stop sign. But take a second look and you'll see some prankster made a few alterations.
Several signs that previously read "stop" now say "poop."
Somebody put a "po" sticker over the "st" to make the change.
The vandal or vandals clearly spent some time matching the exact color of red background, size and font to make it look seamless.
The signs haven't caused any real problems, other than to offend a few folks and give others way too much material to make bad jokes.
The city already changed a few of the stop signs, but have more grunt work ahead of them.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack 31 min ago
- Firebomb may have been used on police captain's home 15 min ago
- Accident involving fire truck at accident-prone corner
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday
- Rangers lose 2-1 to Bruins, now 0-3 in series
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Anthony Weiner launches NYC mayoral bid
47 min ago
- Firebomb may have been used on police...
13 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos