Lifestyle & Fun
Oregon prankster alters stop signs with potty humor
PORTLAND (WABC) -- There's a bathroom-humored bandit lurking in Portland, turning stop signs all over the city into something, well, gross.
At first glance, it looks like a normal stop sign. But take a second look and you'll see some prankster made a few alterations.
Several signs that previously read "stop" now say "poop."
Somebody put a "po" sticker over the "st" to make the change.
The vandal or vandals clearly spent some time matching the exact color of red background, size and font to make it look seamless.
The signs haven't caused any real problems, other than to offend a few folks and give others way too much material to make bad jokes.
The city already changed a few of the stop signs, but have more grunt work ahead of them.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
34 min ago