Lifestyle & Fun
Oregon prankster alters stop signs with potty humor
PORTLAND (WABC) -- There's a bathroom-humored bandit lurking in Portland, turning stop signs all over the city into something, well, gross.
At first glance, it looks like a normal stop sign. But take a second look and you'll see some prankster made a few alterations.
Several signs that previously read "stop" now say "poop."
Somebody put a "po" sticker over the "st" to make the change.
The vandal or vandals clearly spent some time matching the exact color of red background, size and font to make it look seamless.
The signs haven't caused any real problems, other than to offend a few folks and give others way too much material to make bad jokes.
The city already changed a few of the stop signs, but have more grunt work ahead of them.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- House fire in New Brunswick 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar 29 min ago
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Baby it's cold outside! 30 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen