Lifestyle & Fun
Dating site names High Line city's most romantic walk
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It might not beat a spring-time trip to Paris, but Manhattan's High Line park is winning high praise for romance.
The dating website HowAboutWe.com has proclaimed the High Line the best spot in New York City for a romantic walk.
The long-time leader, Central Park, was bumped to second place.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art checks in at number three, but it still could certainly have the edge on a stormy day.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
high line, lifestyle & fun
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx 14 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Comfortable
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Dave Jennings, former Giants punter, dies
- Man shot multiple times in Nassau County
- At least 6 hurt when car jumps curb in East Village 36 min ago
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Woman allegedly kicks police dog in teeth
- American Medical Association calling obesity a disease
- Men's Warehouse fires founder/spokesman George Zimmer 56 min ago
- Natura recalls all brands of dry pet food
- Slim Whitman, country singer, dies
- Photos: Most endangered historic places
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos