Lifestyle & Fun
Dating site names High Line city's most romantic walk
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It might not beat a spring-time trip to Paris, but Manhattan's High Line park is winning high praise for romance.
The dating website HowAboutWe.com has proclaimed the High Line the best spot in New York City for a romantic walk.
The long-time leader, Central Park, was bumped to second place.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art checks in at number three, but it still could certainly have the edge on a stormy day.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
high line, lifestyle & fun
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Sea Isle fire destroys 3 beachfront homes 55 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault 1 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Yonkers family outraged after dog mauled by pit bull 50 min ago
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
46 min ago