Lifestyle & Fun
Dating site names High Line city's most romantic walk
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It might not beat a spring-time trip to Paris, but Manhattan's High Line park is winning high praise for romance.
The dating website HowAboutWe.com has proclaimed the High Line the best spot in New York City for a romantic walk.
The long-time leader, Central Park, was bumped to second place.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art checks in at number three, but it still could certainly have the edge on a stormy day.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
high line, lifestyle & fun
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen