Lifestyle & Fun
Dating site names High Line city's most romantic walk
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It might not beat a spring-time trip to Paris, but Manhattan's High Line park is winning high praise for romance.
The dating website HowAboutWe.com has proclaimed the High Line the best spot in New York City for a romantic walk.
The long-time leader, Central Park, was bumped to second place.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art checks in at number three, but it still could certainly have the edge on a stormy day.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
high line, lifestyle & fun
- NJ forest fires force hundreds out of homes 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool 28 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Brush fire in Beachwood, New Jersey
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- Man brutalizes women with hammer in Astoria apartment 33 min ago
- Justin Bieber being held at LAX
- NYU investigating pro-Palestine 'eviction' fliers 46 min ago
- 9-year-old dies in fall from Bronx high-rise
- Suspect charged with throwing Molotov Cocktail into deli
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
28 min ago