Lifestyle & Fun
Soothing drinks for winter
NEW YORK (WABC) -- To do perform 8 times every week on Broadway, the star of Mama Mia has to take care of her body and her voice.
Judy McLane is especially mindful of that during the winter, so her strategy? A Cold Warrior.
It's a concoction of organic green tea, orange juice, ginger, Echinacea, Vitamin c and zinc all steamed together
The drink was actually created for Broadway performers.
"On the way to the theater, I started drinking it and I thought 'Oh my God! I'm going to have the best show ever.' And I sang a great show that night," she said.
Now there's a hot Juice Farmacy menu at Juice Generation that also includes the Ginger Fix - a version of a Chai tea made with almond milk.
The Dr. Bombay is made of fresh apple and pear juice with cinnamon and added vitamins.
The Lemon Lozenge sounds like it's name, but with a kick of cayenne.
These drinks may not entirely prevent a cold, but if you've already got one, they're comfort in a cup.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash 23 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- New measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 43 min ago
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 43 min ago
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker 20 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns' 48 min ago
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash...
43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather...
23 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
43 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos