Lifestyle & Fun
Glamming up your holiday look
NEW YORK (WABC) -- 'Tis the season to party, where you go from one soiree to another, and glamming up your look is easy.
Step outside of your comfort zone.
They are the best of the best in the industry and are here to help you get ready for your holiday parties.
First stop is Anthony Leonard Salon.
"Some people call it manic panic," Anthony Leonard said.
It's spectacular, adding a little spice to your holiday hair.
Anthony was the mastermind behind all of these looks.
Leonard then made magic using a custom piece colored to perfection, he leaves all the hair down for this first look.
It gets edgy with look two, a pair of low buns, and for look three, he repositions the piece and literally goes over the top.
Now that your hair is done, it's time for make up over at Eve Pearl.
Eve points out your makeup must match the occasion.
First the holiday party with friends, an opportunity to go bold.
Watch what happens when you dampen your brush and apply shimmery eye shadow, add lashes and a trick of the trade, use mascara to seemlessly join the falsies to the real deal.
For the office party, tone it down a bit. Use a heavy liquid liner on a basically neutral lid and here's where you can go bright, check out the lips!
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
holiday season, holiday, lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest 57 min ago
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Lonely Michigan boy gets GMA surprise party 59 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid...
57 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos