Lifestyle & Fun
Glamming up your holiday look
NEW YORK (WABC) -- 'Tis the season to party, where you go from one soiree to another, and glamming up your look is easy.
Step outside of your comfort zone.
They are the best of the best in the industry and are here to help you get ready for your holiday parties.
First stop is Anthony Leonard Salon.
"Some people call it manic panic," Anthony Leonard said.
It's spectacular, adding a little spice to your holiday hair.
Anthony was the mastermind behind all of these looks.
Leonard then made magic using a custom piece colored to perfection, he leaves all the hair down for this first look.
It gets edgy with look two, a pair of low buns, and for look three, he repositions the piece and literally goes over the top.
Now that your hair is done, it's time for make up over at Eve Pearl.
Eve points out your makeup must match the occasion.
First the holiday party with friends, an opportunity to go bold.
Watch what happens when you dampen your brush and apply shimmery eye shadow, add lashes and a trick of the trade, use mascara to seemlessly join the falsies to the real deal.
For the office party, tone it down a bit. Use a heavy liquid liner on a basically neutral lid and here's where you can go bright, check out the lips!
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
holiday season, holiday, lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 44 min ago
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- 3-year-old boy gets stuck in Nebraska claw machine 39 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos