Lifestyle & Fun
Glamming up your holiday look
NEW YORK (WABC) -- 'Tis the season to party, where you go from one soiree to another, and glamming up your look is easy.
Step outside of your comfort zone.
They are the best of the best in the industry and are here to help you get ready for your holiday parties.
First stop is Anthony Leonard Salon.
"Some people call it manic panic," Anthony Leonard said.
It's spectacular, adding a little spice to your holiday hair.
Anthony was the mastermind behind all of these looks.
Leonard then made magic using a custom piece colored to perfection, he leaves all the hair down for this first look.
It gets edgy with look two, a pair of low buns, and for look three, he repositions the piece and literally goes over the top.
Now that your hair is done, it's time for make up over at Eve Pearl.
Eve points out your makeup must match the occasion.
First the holiday party with friends, an opportunity to go bold.
Watch what happens when you dampen your brush and apply shimmery eye shadow, add lashes and a trick of the trade, use mascara to seemlessly join the falsies to the real deal.
For the office party, tone it down a bit. Use a heavy liquid liner on a basically neutral lid and here's where you can go bright, check out the lips!
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
holiday season, holiday, lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- Mega Millions hits $400M for Friday drawing
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees