Lifestyle & Fun
Study says guilt makes sweets taste better
CHICAGO (WABC) -- It seems dieting could enhance your sweet tooth.
Marketing researchers at Northwestern University found sweets taste better when a person is cheating on a diet.
In one scenario, scientists gave participants health information that could make them feel guilty about eating chocolate.
The results suggested the more guilty you feel, the more pleasure you get from eating the treat.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help 14 min ago
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday 57 min ago
- NYPD detective accused of hacking, spying on associates
- Ex-priest arrested after working with kids in NJ
- Police investiate possible bias attack on Broadway 4 min ago
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma 40 min ago
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Photos: Most Wanted: Yonkers Police Department
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers