Body Worlds Exhibit in Times Square
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The fast paced life of New York City, it's taking a toll on our bodies. You can see for yourself at a new exhibit in Times Square, Body Worlds Pulse.
Through a preservation process called plastination, you'll see the complexity of the human body and how doctors try to fix it.
You'll see normal and diseased organs. Such as a severe stomach ulcer and a liver after too much alcohol.
The Times Square exhibit opens on Friday to the public and will be there for at least a year, if not longer.
LINK: INFO FOR PARENTS
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 18 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident 29 min ago
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured 10 min ago
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
18 min ago