Body Worlds Exhibit in Times Square
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The fast paced life of New York City, it's taking a toll on our bodies. You can see for yourself at a new exhibit in Times Square, Body Worlds Pulse.
Through a preservation process called plastination, you'll see the complexity of the human body and how doctors try to fix it.
You'll see normal and diseased organs. Such as a severe stomach ulcer and a liver after too much alcohol.
The Times Square exhibit opens on Friday to the public and will be there for at least a year, if not longer.
LINK: INFO FOR PARENTS
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs 51 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected 21 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized 32 min ago
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line 40 min ago
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism 48 min ago
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
21 min ago