Aspirin use and eyesight
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new aspirin study is causing a stir and says that aspirin may hurt your eyes.
Australian researchers tracked aspirin use and eye exams over 15 years.
They found more cases of macular degeneration among regular aspirin users.
The AMA says the benefits of aspirin, especially accounting for cardio vascular risks, suggest people should not stop taking aspirin.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
health alert, health news
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Heroin antidote Narcan saves 6 in Ocean County
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Baby monitors batteries recalled over burn hazard
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos