Aspirin use and eyesight
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new aspirin study is causing a stir and says that aspirin may hurt your eyes.
Australian researchers tracked aspirin use and eye exams over 15 years.
They found more cases of macular degeneration among regular aspirin users.
The AMA says the benefits of aspirin, especially accounting for cardio vascular risks, suggest people should not stop taking aspirin.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
health alert, health news
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer 17 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues 40 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance 24 min ago
- 2nd murder conviction in death of cop Peter Figoski
- 'Unusual condition' seen before Metro North crash
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- A-Rod sells home and makes $15 Million profit
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
- Parts of Saw Mill Parkway remain closed due...
23 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos