Aspirin use and eyesight
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new aspirin study is causing a stir and says that aspirin may hurt your eyes.
Australian researchers tracked aspirin use and eye exams over 15 years.
They found more cases of macular degeneration among regular aspirin users.
The AMA says the benefits of aspirin, especially accounting for cardio vascular risks, suggest people should not stop taking aspirin.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
health alert, health news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster