Aspirin use and eyesight
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new aspirin study is causing a stir and says that aspirin may hurt your eyes.
Australian researchers tracked aspirin use and eye exams over 15 years.
They found more cases of macular degeneration among regular aspirin users.
The AMA says the benefits of aspirin, especially accounting for cardio vascular risks, suggest people should not stop taking aspirin.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
health alert, health news
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city 38 min ago
- Boy injured in Mount Olive sledding accident
- Off-duty officer killed in Queens after crashing into storefront
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- New Jersey gets hit with another dose of snow
- Long Island gets through snow blast
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide