GMA's 2013 Summer Concert Series information
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Good Morning America's sizzling 2013 Summer Concert Series, with an exciting and eclectic mix of all the hottest and biggest names in music, kicked off with the one and only Mariah Carey.
Carey performed live in the free ticketed concert in Central Park on Friday, May 24. The best-selling female artist of all time performed her new single "#Beautiful" from her upcoming album.
Music fans of every kind will find a favorite performer in this year's electrifying line-up: from mega stars Jennifer Lopez, and Alicia Keys to pop sensations Demi Lovato, The Wanted, Selena Gomez, OneRepublic, Pitbull, and Carly Rae Jepsen, to country superstar Kenny Chesney; and R&B artist Ne-Yo, to famed soul artist John Legend, to break out acts, Little Mix, and pop rock band Emblem3, to alternative rockers Imagine Dragons; plus hip-hop stars Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.
May 24: Mariah Carey* - #GMAMariah
May 31: Pitbull* - #GMAPitbull
June 7 (MOVED TO TIMES SQUARE DUE TO WEATHER: Little Mix and Emblem3 - #GMALittleMix /#GMAEmblem3
Due to the inclement weather forecast, the "GMA" concert featuring Little Mix and Emblem 3 has been moved indoors to our Times Square Studios. This change in production will impact the number of guests we can admit. As a result guests will be admitted on a first come, first serve basis until we reach capacity in the studio.
June 14: Carly Rae Jepsen - #GMACarlyRae
June 21: John Legend - #GMALegend
June 28: Demi Lovato - #GMADemi
July 5: Imagine Dragons - #GMADragons
July 12: OneRepublic - #GMAOneRepublic
July 19: Jason Derulo - #GMADerulo
July 26: Selena Gomez - #GMASelena
August 2: Ne-Yo - #GMANeYo
August 9: Kenny Chesney - #GMAKenny
August 16: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - #GMAMacklemore
August 23: The Wanted - #GMATheWanted
August 30: Alicia Keys - #AliciaGMA
Summer Concert Series at Rumsey Playfield in Central Park
*The Mariah Carey, Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez concerts will require tickets in advance for entry. Tickets will be available closer to the performance date and fans should check back for more information on how to obtain free tickets.*
All concerts are free and open to the public and will take place live during "Good Morning America," Fridays from 7 to 9 a.m. ET.
Viewers interested in joining "GMA" in Central Park are encouraged to arrive at Rumsey Playfield via the 72nd street entrance on Fifth Avenue at 6:00am when the park opens to the public.
The Summer Concert Series returns for the fifth year to the Rumsey Playfield in New York City's Central Park, where music's biggest names will perform live every Friday.
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 24 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
24 min ago
WABC Entertainment Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos