2 found dead at Revel Casino in Atlantic City identified
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (WABC) -- The man and woman found dead inside a hotel room at the Revel Casino in Atlantic City have been identified.
The Atlantic County Medical Examiner's Office said they are 56-year-old Vincent A. Iappelli Jr. of Ringwood, N.J. and 22-year-old Clarissa I. DelCollo of Hasbrouk Heights, N.J.
The M.E. said that both had no signs of trauma, had no visible signs of injury and no foul play is suspected.
However, "police recovered a quantity and variety of illegal narcotics from the guestroom," the M.E. said.
A cause of death for both Iappelli and DelCollo are pending toxicology testing.
Iappelli and DelCollo checked into the guestroom together on Thursday April 4th and were due to check out on Sunday, April 7th.
Their bodies were discovered on Sunday afternoon by a housekeeper.
Revel, the city's newest casino, opened a year ago. It has since filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
atlantic city, new jersey, body found, eyewitness news
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool 49 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 30 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games 20 min ago
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- 14.5 pound baby born in Boston
- 2 injured in elevator accident in Manhattan building
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
49 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos