2 found dead at Revel Casino in Atlantic City identified
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (WABC) -- The man and woman found dead inside a hotel room at the Revel Casino in Atlantic City have been identified.
The Atlantic County Medical Examiner's Office said they are 56-year-old Vincent A. Iappelli Jr. of Ringwood, N.J. and 22-year-old Clarissa I. DelCollo of Hasbrouk Heights, N.J.
The M.E. said that both had no signs of trauma, had no visible signs of injury and no foul play is suspected.
However, "police recovered a quantity and variety of illegal narcotics from the guestroom," the M.E. said.
A cause of death for both Iappelli and DelCollo are pending toxicology testing.
Iappelli and DelCollo checked into the guestroom together on Thursday April 4th and were due to check out on Sunday, April 7th.
Their bodies were discovered on Sunday afternoon by a housekeeper.
Revel, the city's newest casino, opened a year ago. It has since filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
atlantic city, new jersey, body found, eyewitness news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 19 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 53 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 37 min ago
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 36 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 34 min ago
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 53 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
53 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
34 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
19 min ago