April 1, 2013 (WABC) -- Back from vacation - and that's no April fools. All of it spent with family - and what's better than that? Nothing, that's what!
Now back to work.
And they say hope springs eternal on baseball's opening day. But there are many fans of the Yankees and Mets who don't believe that; their expectations are remarkably low. Rob Powers has the wrap on both opening day games - the first time it's ever happened that the Yanks and Mets open at home on the same day - tonight at 11.
We'll also have any breaking news of the night, plus Meteorologist Lee Goldberg's Accuweather forecast. I hope you can join Sade Baderinwa and me, tonight at 11.
Subscribe to my page on Facebook at facebook.com/billritter.wabc.
Follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/billritter7.
eyewitness news, bill ritter
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 43 min ago
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- 3-year-old boy gets stuck in Nebraska claw machine 38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos