The imperfect storm
March 7, 2013 (WABC) -- Keeping the storm at bay. Or rather, out to sea.
Oh that Mother Nature. A big thanks from most of the tri-state for keeping the first system push away from us last night, but for tonight, Meteorologist Lee Goldberg says snow's a-coming. A couple or three inches in New York City. More elsewhere. And coastal flooding, in addition to this morning's mess at some shore locations, is possible again.
Lee's tracking the system, and will tell us what we can expect overnight and for the morning commute, tonight at 11.
And our Carolina Leid and Darla Miles are out in it, with reports from communities that are feeling the brunt of the storm.
Also at 11, we'll have the latest on Julio Acevedo, the ex-fugitive now facing charges after ran away from a car crash that killed a young couple, pregnant with a baby who later died, in Brooklyn.
We'll also have any breaking news of the night, plus Rob Powers with the night's sports, including the big announcement from Yankees reliever Mariano Rivera about his retirement plans after this season. I hope you can join Sade Baderinwa and me, tonight at 11.
Subscribe to my page on Facebook at facebook.com/billritter.wabc.
Follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/billritter7.
eyewitness news, bill ritter
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 42 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash 47 min ago
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon 46 min ago
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
47 min ago
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
42 min ago
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
46 min ago