The imperfect storm
March 7, 2013 (WABC) -- Keeping the storm at bay. Or rather, out to sea.
Oh that Mother Nature. A big thanks from most of the tri-state for keeping the first system push away from us last night, but for tonight, Meteorologist Lee Goldberg says snow's a-coming. A couple or three inches in New York City. More elsewhere. And coastal flooding, in addition to this morning's mess at some shore locations, is possible again.
Lee's tracking the system, and will tell us what we can expect overnight and for the morning commute, tonight at 11.
And our Carolina Leid and Darla Miles are out in it, with reports from communities that are feeling the brunt of the storm.
Also at 11, we'll have the latest on Julio Acevedo, the ex-fugitive now facing charges after ran away from a car crash that killed a young couple, pregnant with a baby who later died, in Brooklyn.
We'll also have any breaking news of the night, plus Rob Powers with the night's sports, including the big announcement from Yankees reliever Mariano Rivera about his retirement plans after this season. I hope you can join Sade Baderinwa and me, tonight at 11.
Subscribe to my page on Facebook at facebook.com/billritter.wabc.
Follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/billritter7.
eyewitness news, bill ritter
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted 29 min ago
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings 28 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act 17 min ago