February 13, 2013 (WABC) -- Our chief Meteorologist Lee Goldberg is calling it a nuisance storm. That's because we're expecting a few inches of snow later tonight.
But to those who are still cleaning up from the blizzard on Friday, he says it will be more than a nuisance. It will be a pain in the low front.
Tonight at 11, Lee's tracking the system that will move through tonight, and Jim Dolan is in Islip on Long Island with those who are still digging out from the blizzard.
We're also in Newark, where an angry Mayor Cory Booker is asking why no one came forward after the brutal beating of a young man, stripped naked and attacked on video that has now gone viral. The beating was last summer, and Booker is furious that we're just finding out about it. Three men have been arrested, and the young man who was beaten is frightened for his safety now that the case is in the open. Such is the reality of life in Newark. Jeff Pegues is there for us tonight with reaction.
And our Stacy Sager has a pre-Valentine story about the new pre-nuptials young married couples are now entering into. Here's one: If the husband gains weight and checks in at more than X-number of pounds, then he agrees that his wife can start sleeping with other guys. Is that mature thinking or what?
We'll also have any breaking news of the night, plus Rob Powers with the Yankees and Mets at spring training camp in Florida. I hope you can join Sade Baderinwa and me, tonight at 11.
Subscribe to my page on Facebook at facebook.com/billritter.wabc.
Follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/billritter7.
eyewitness news, bill ritter
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Fire inside the Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide