February 13, 2013 (WABC) -- Our chief Meteorologist Lee Goldberg is calling it a nuisance storm. That's because we're expecting a few inches of snow later tonight.
But to those who are still cleaning up from the blizzard on Friday, he says it will be more than a nuisance. It will be a pain in the low front.
Tonight at 11, Lee's tracking the system that will move through tonight, and Jim Dolan is in Islip on Long Island with those who are still digging out from the blizzard.
We're also in Newark, where an angry Mayor Cory Booker is asking why no one came forward after the brutal beating of a young man, stripped naked and attacked on video that has now gone viral. The beating was last summer, and Booker is furious that we're just finding out about it. Three men have been arrested, and the young man who was beaten is frightened for his safety now that the case is in the open. Such is the reality of life in Newark. Jeff Pegues is there for us tonight with reaction.
And our Stacy Sager has a pre-Valentine story about the new pre-nuptials young married couples are now entering into. Here's one: If the husband gains weight and checks in at more than X-number of pounds, then he agrees that his wife can start sleeping with other guys. Is that mature thinking or what?
We'll also have any breaking news of the night, plus Rob Powers with the Yankees and Mets at spring training camp in Florida. I hope you can join Sade Baderinwa and me, tonight at 11.
Subscribe to my page on Facebook at facebook.com/billritter.wabc.
Follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/billritter7.
eyewitness news, bill ritter
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- 2nd murder conviction in death of cop Peter Figoski
- 'Unusual condition' seen before Metro North crash
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- A-Rod sells home and makes $15 Million profit
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos