Changes at the Vatican
February 11, 2013 (WABC) -- So who replaces the Pope? And how should the Catholic Church view this sudden opening, in light of a Pope who had followed a strict traditionalist approach while so many of his followers have been begging for change?
Those questions become front-burner issues for the Catholic Church, as leaders grapple with who will replace the resigning 85-year-old Pope Benedict 16th.
We're exploring those questions, tonight at 11.
We're also looking at the record-setting snow storm that left some parts of our area buried, literally. We'll also have any breaking news of the night, plus Meteorologist Lee Goldberg's AccuWeather forecast (do we have more snow coming?) and Rob Powers with the night's sports. I hope you can join Sade Baderinwa and me, tonight at 11.
Subscribe to my page on Facebook at facebook.com/billritter.wabc.
Follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/billritter7.
eyewitness news, bill ritter
- Islam at center of 9/11 Memorial criticism
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Boy found dead on building scaffolding in Bronx
- Yanks pitcher Pineda ejected for substance on neck
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Gunfire in Central Islip after drug deal goes bad
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos