Changes at the Vatican
February 11, 2013 (WABC) -- So who replaces the Pope? And how should the Catholic Church view this sudden opening, in light of a Pope who had followed a strict traditionalist approach while so many of his followers have been begging for change?
Those questions become front-burner issues for the Catholic Church, as leaders grapple with who will replace the resigning 85-year-old Pope Benedict 16th.
We're exploring those questions, tonight at 11.
We're also looking at the record-setting snow storm that left some parts of our area buried, literally. We'll also have any breaking news of the night, plus Meteorologist Lee Goldberg's AccuWeather forecast (do we have more snow coming?) and Rob Powers with the night's sports. I hope you can join Sade Baderinwa and me, tonight at 11.
Subscribe to my page on Facebook at facebook.com/billritter.wabc.
Follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/billritter7.
eyewitness news, bill ritter
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site 52 min ago
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 30 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus 40 min ago
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl 48 min ago
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn 41 min ago
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia 6 min ago
- Backpacks left at Boaston marathon finish...
55 min ago
- Community rallies around 13-year-old victim...
42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
30 min ago
- Party bus goes very awry on Long Island
41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos