Changes at the Vatican
February 11, 2013 (WABC) -- So who replaces the Pope? And how should the Catholic Church view this sudden opening, in light of a Pope who had followed a strict traditionalist approach while so many of his followers have been begging for change?
Those questions become front-burner issues for the Catholic Church, as leaders grapple with who will replace the resigning 85-year-old Pope Benedict 16th.
We're exploring those questions, tonight at 11.
We're also looking at the record-setting snow storm that left some parts of our area buried, literally. We'll also have any breaking news of the night, plus Meteorologist Lee Goldberg's AccuWeather forecast (do we have more snow coming?) and Rob Powers with the night's sports. I hope you can join Sade Baderinwa and me, tonight at 11.
Subscribe to my page on Facebook at facebook.com/billritter.wabc.
Follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/billritter7.
eyewitness news, bill ritter
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Connecticut, NTSB officials to tour train crash site
- Man fatally shot in head in West Village
- 2 win Mega Millions, Powerball jumps to $600 million
- Cops investigating after Hofstra student killed
- Body found in woods ID'd as missing student Alyssiah Wiley 52 min ago
- Stunning video catches Oregon pot robbery
- Video: Aimee Copeland gets prosthetic hands
- Video: Marine, dog reunited in surprise ceremony
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos