A snowy, messy commute
November 27, 2012 (WABC) -- A messy commute this morning, and it figures to be a tough one tomorrow morning as well.
That's what Meteorologist Lee Goldberg says, after the snow and rain today re-freeze tonight. For some of us in the morning, it will be a slow-go, slippery ride to work. Lee will have his AccuWeather forecast, tonight at 11. And Jeff Pegues is in the suburbs with the tough commute some folks will face.
Also at 11, we have several Sandy-related stories - some that will warm your heart, others that will tick you off: A young boy raising big money by selling inexpensive bracelets to help storm victims; New Orleans firefighters arriving here to help with clean up and payback FDNY members who helped during Katrina; and a school teacher caught in a FEMA bureaucratic web because her apartment building has two addresses - and one of them, the one that she officially uses, FEMA doesn't recognize. Jim Dolan is on the story for us tonight.
We'll also have any breaking news of the night, plus Rob Powers with the night's sports. I hope you can join Sade Baderinwa and me, tonight at 11, right after the season finale of Dancing With The Stars.
Subscribe to my page on Facebook at facebook.com/billritter.wabc.
Follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/billritter7.
eyewitness news, bill ritter
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch 11 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
11 min ago