A snowy, messy commute
November 27, 2012 (WABC) -- A messy commute this morning, and it figures to be a tough one tomorrow morning as well.
That's what Meteorologist Lee Goldberg says, after the snow and rain today re-freeze tonight. For some of us in the morning, it will be a slow-go, slippery ride to work. Lee will have his AccuWeather forecast, tonight at 11. And Jeff Pegues is in the suburbs with the tough commute some folks will face.
Also at 11, we have several Sandy-related stories - some that will warm your heart, others that will tick you off: A young boy raising big money by selling inexpensive bracelets to help storm victims; New Orleans firefighters arriving here to help with clean up and payback FDNY members who helped during Katrina; and a school teacher caught in a FEMA bureaucratic web because her apartment building has two addresses - and one of them, the one that she officially uses, FEMA doesn't recognize. Jim Dolan is on the story for us tonight.
We'll also have any breaking news of the night, plus Rob Powers with the night's sports. I hope you can join Sade Baderinwa and me, tonight at 11, right after the season finale of Dancing With The Stars.
Subscribe to my page on Facebook at facebook.com/billritter.wabc.
Follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/billritter7.
eyewitness news, bill ritter
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- FBI shoots man possibly linked to Boston bomb suspects,... 28 min ago
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Firebomb may have been used on police captain's home 49 min ago
- Accident involving fire truck at accident-prone corner
- Connecticut rail service returns to normal
- Funeral to be held Wednesday for slain Hofstra student
- Garcia apologizes for "fried chicken" remark about Tiger 13 min ago
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars 38 min ago
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma