See something, videotape it?
November 26, 2012 (WABC) -- "If you see something, say something." It's ubiquitous these days - especially on public transportation.
Which is why it's puzzling why the guy who took cell phone video of a man on the subway groping a woman who was sleeping didn't act immediately to stop the assault. He certainly saw something, as you'll see tonight at 11 on video released by the NYPD. It was released because you can clearly - CLEARLY - see the man doing the sexual violation.
It's revolting, and should certainly give pause to anyone who falls asleep on the subway. Jim Dolan tonight has the story.
We're also looking at what figures to be a messy commute in the morning, with a storm arriving. It's not a huge storm - a couple of inches of snow in some parts - but with tens of thousands of people still without power in our area, 4 weeks after Sandy, another storm isn't what anyone wants to see.
Meteorologist Lee Goldberg is tracking what's in store for us, at 11.
And we're in Brooklyn, where the Sandy-delayed first meeting between the newly relocated Nets and the Knicks at the Barclay's Center. Rob Powers and Laura Behnke are covering the game and the night's sports for us, at 11.
We'll also have any breaking news of the night. I hope you can join Sade Baderinwa and me, tonight at 11.
Subscribe to my page on Facebook at facebook.com/billritter.wabc.
Follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/billritter7.
eyewitness news, bill ritter
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river 51 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Lingering flood waters create commuting headache
- Amanda Bynes arrested in Midtown, 34 min ago
- Man fatally stabbed during dispute in Chelsea 14 min ago
- Man beaten by subway performers on F train in Astoria 5 min ago
- Police hunt for man targeting Queens change machines 16 min ago
- Jury deadlocked on Jodi Arias penalty
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active' 48 min ago
- GMA's 2013 Summer Concert Series kicks off Friday 49 min ago
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse 51 min ago