Yosemite waterfalls flowing again after weekend rain
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- The waterfalls are flowing once again in Yosemite National Park.
After one of the driest seasons on record, Yosemite got almost two inches of rain over the weekend. Several of its famous falls and flowing for the first time since mid-July.
Despite the much needed rain, however, the Merced River is still running at an extremely low level.
yosemite, rain, california news
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move 50 min ago
- Dixon boy fatally mauled by dog in Union City
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Police ID Boulevard Burger armed robbery suspect 25 min ago
- Colma BART station reopened after fatality
- 7 construction workers, firefighter hurt in SF General fire
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after SF Hwy 101 crash
- Authorities: Unattended campfire caused Calif. fire
- Intel chief: NSA foiled dozens of terrorist plots
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: SF hospital fire; SF Giants unveil cafe 54 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday