Yosemite waterfalls flowing again after weekend rain
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- The waterfalls are flowing once again in Yosemite National Park.
After one of the driest seasons on record, Yosemite got almost two inches of rain over the weekend. Several of its famous falls and flowing for the first time since mid-July.
Despite the much needed rain, however, the Merced River is still running at an extremely low level.
yosemite, rain, california news
- Paul McCartney will play final show at Candlestick 4 min ago
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State
- Police make arrest in Daly City shooting
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- 5-year-old Oakland boy shot in eye with paintball gun
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Body found at dump; Bicycle Share expansion