Yosemite waterfalls flowing again after weekend rain
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- The waterfalls are flowing once again in Yosemite National Park.
After one of the driest seasons on record, Yosemite got almost two inches of rain over the weekend. Several of its famous falls and flowing for the first time since mid-July.
Despite the much needed rain, however, the Merced River is still running at an extremely low level.
yosemite, rain, california news
- San Jose police officer arrested for sexual assault
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday