Yosemite waterfalls flowing again after weekend rain
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- The waterfalls are flowing once again in Yosemite National Park.
After one of the driest seasons on record, Yosemite got almost two inches of rain over the weekend. Several of its famous falls and flowing for the first time since mid-July.
Despite the much needed rain, however, the Merced River is still running at an extremely low level.
yosemite, rain, california news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday