Bricks for new 49ers stadium to go on sale March 1
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- For a couple of hundred bucks you could add your name or message to the new 49ers stadium by purchasing a commemorative brick.
Our media partner, the San Jose Mercury News, reports that the bricks will go on sale on March 1.
Depending on the size or length of the message on the brick they will sell for $175, $325, or $375 apiece.
The yearlong sales campaign is expected to raise between $2.5 to $3 million.
The bricks will be installed in time for the stadium's 2014 opening.
It will also come with a replica you can keep.
san francisco 49ers, santa clara, nfl
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State 5 min ago
- Police make arrest in Daly City shooting
- Relative talks about stowaway teen's struggles
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- Prosecutors lay out evidence against Supervisor Carrillo
- Man punches neighbor whose house caught on fire
- Tentative deal reached in TSA breast-milk lawsuit
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan