Six Flags makes Super Bowl wager with sister park
VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo is making a bet with its sister park in Baltimore, Six Flags America, for the Super Bowl.
It's a friendly wager that will include a basket with the best the cities have to offer.
Napa Valley wine, sourdough bread, Ghirardelli Chocolate from San Francisco, Utz potato chips, cream of crab soup and Brody's wine from Baltimore.
The park president from the losing team will have to wear the rival team's jersey and cap for a day and put a gigantic banner outside the park congratulating the winners.
49ers Coach Jim Harbaugh is no stranger to Six Flags. He joined park executives last June on a preview ride of the new rollercoaster Superman: Ultimate Flight.
six flags, vallejo, nfl
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Stocks close mostly higher on earnings; Apple up
- California bill attacks growing corporate wage gap
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game
- Historic Cal theater to reopen as live music venue
- Suspected San Jose homicide victim identified
- Amazon launches grocery service for Prime members
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued