Six Flags makes Super Bowl wager with sister park
VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo is making a bet with its sister park in Baltimore, Six Flags America, for the Super Bowl.
It's a friendly wager that will include a basket with the best the cities have to offer.
Napa Valley wine, sourdough bread, Ghirardelli Chocolate from San Francisco, Utz potato chips, cream of crab soup and Brody's wine from Baltimore.
The park president from the losing team will have to wear the rival team's jersey and cap for a day and put a gigantic banner outside the park congratulating the winners.
49ers Coach Jim Harbaugh is no stranger to Six Flags. He joined park executives last June on a preview ride of the new rollercoaster Superman: Ultimate Flight.
six flags, vallejo, nfl
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Bay Area man arrested for killing relatives abroad
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 24 min ago
- No charges in Starbucks orange juice case 37 min ago
- Millions to hit the roads this Memorial Day weekend
- Rare Apple computer could fetch $640k at auction
- New info released about robbery in Santa Rosa
- Teen remembered 19 years after unsolved murder
- Top 10 items found during 2012 coastal cleanup 27 min ago
- Get Free Stuff: Challenge butter; Shoe laces 2 min ago
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Unsolved murder vigil; Oakland shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday