Six Flags makes Super Bowl wager with sister park
VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo is making a bet with its sister park in Baltimore, Six Flags America, for the Super Bowl.
It's a friendly wager that will include a basket with the best the cities have to offer.
Napa Valley wine, sourdough bread, Ghirardelli Chocolate from San Francisco, Utz potato chips, cream of crab soup and Brody's wine from Baltimore.
The park president from the losing team will have to wear the rival team's jersey and cap for a day and put a gigantic banner outside the park congratulating the winners.
49ers Coach Jim Harbaugh is no stranger to Six Flags. He joined park executives last June on a preview ride of the new rollercoaster Superman: Ultimate Flight.
six flags, vallejo, nfl
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake 16 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse 39 min ago
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco 1 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks 53 min ago
- One dead after house fire in Oakland
- California criminal behind 3-strikes law arrested 32 min ago
- MasterCard, Visa plan group focused on security 21 min ago
- Police arrest man, 3 teens for attempted home burglary 4 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos