Six Flags makes Super Bowl wager with sister park
VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo is making a bet with its sister park in Baltimore, Six Flags America, for the Super Bowl.
It's a friendly wager that will include a basket with the best the cities have to offer.
Napa Valley wine, sourdough bread, Ghirardelli Chocolate from San Francisco, Utz potato chips, cream of crab soup and Brody's wine from Baltimore.
The park president from the losing team will have to wear the rival team's jersey and cap for a day and put a gigantic banner outside the park congratulating the winners.
49ers Coach Jim Harbaugh is no stranger to Six Flags. He joined park executives last June on a preview ride of the new rollercoaster Superman: Ultimate Flight.
six flags, vallejo, nfl
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced 9 min ago
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home 12 min ago
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Little girl writes letter to store after breaking ornament
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Vernon's View: "When we play them it's...
18 min ago
- Trial begins in Montana newlywed murder case
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos