Nine-year-old Utah girl invited to visit 49ers
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- The San Francisco 49ers welcomed a young football star to their practice facility over the weekend.
Nine-year-old Samantha Gordon can be seen in a popular YouTube video running wild in her youth football league in Utah. Her amazing speed and toughness gained national attention after he dad posted the video online.
The Niners were among those who took notice and welcomed Sam to the facility. She got to meet the players and pose for pictures with several of them, as well as Head Coach Jim Harbaugh.
On Monday night, she will meet Steve Young and watch Monday Night Football.
youtube, san francisco 49ers, santa clara, nfl
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley 15 min ago
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay
- Free health clinic in SF and Oakland this week 48 min ago
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall 16 min ago
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos