Nine-year-old Utah girl invited to visit 49ers
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- The San Francisco 49ers welcomed a young football star to their practice facility over the weekend.
Nine-year-old Samantha Gordon can be seen in a popular YouTube video running wild in her youth football league in Utah. Her amazing speed and toughness gained national attention after he dad posted the video online.
The Niners were among those who took notice and welcomed Sam to the facility. She got to meet the players and pose for pictures with several of them, as well as Head Coach Jim Harbaugh.
On Monday night, she will meet Steve Young and watch Monday Night Football.
youtube, san francisco 49ers, santa clara, nfl
- Water main break floods Castro Valley neighborhood
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday