Nine-year-old Utah girl invited to visit 49ers
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- The San Francisco 49ers welcomed a young football star to their practice facility over the weekend.
Nine-year-old Samantha Gordon can be seen in a popular YouTube video running wild in her youth football league in Utah. Her amazing speed and toughness gained national attention after he dad posted the video online.
The Niners were among those who took notice and welcomed Sam to the facility. She got to meet the players and pose for pictures with several of them, as well as Head Coach Jim Harbaugh.
On Monday night, she will meet Steve Young and watch Monday Night Football.
youtube, san francisco 49ers, santa clara, nfl
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire