Nine-year-old Utah girl invited to visit 49ers
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- The San Francisco 49ers welcomed a young football star to their practice facility over the weekend.
Nine-year-old Samantha Gordon can be seen in a popular YouTube video running wild in her youth football league in Utah. Her amazing speed and toughness gained national attention after he dad posted the video online.
The Niners were among those who took notice and welcomed Sam to the facility. She got to meet the players and pose for pictures with several of them, as well as Head Coach Jim Harbaugh.
On Monday night, she will meet Steve Young and watch Monday Night Football.
youtube, san francisco 49ers, santa clara, nfl
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 36 31 min ago
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Crews search for person after boat accident in Brentwood 3 min ago
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland 10 min ago
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Brother of man killed by drunk driver throws first pitch 44 min ago
- Young Oakland woman dies at Coachella music fest
- Scratch lotto ticket bought in Milpitas worth $1.3M
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage 31 min ago
- Brentwood police investigate armed robbery spree
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster...
31 min ago