Battle to bring Warriors to SF heating up
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The battle to bring the Warriors to San Francisco is expected to get new reinforcements Monday.
The San Francisco Chronicle reports that restaurant and hotel workers are expected to the join building trade unions Monday in support of the proposed new arena on Piers 30-32.
The proposal includes a new hotel built across from the arena.
Last week, the board of supervisors' budget committee voted that the one-billion dollar project was financially feasible.
The resolution is set to come before the full board on Tuesday.
oakland, golden state warriors, nba
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for losing painkillers 4 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire