Larry Ellison lists Lake Tahoe home for $28.8 million
Oracle founder Larry Ellison has listed a property along the Nevada shore of Lake Tahoe for $28.8 million.
Ellison is selling the property because it duplicates one he's having built. He originally paid $11.7 million for the main house in 2006 and then bought the adjoining homes.
The main house includes six bedrooms and 8.5 bathrooms.
larry ellison, oracle, lake tahoe, national/world
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Stocks close mostly higher on earnings; Apple up
- California bill attacks growing corporate wage gap
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game
- Historic Cal theater to reopen as live music venue
- Suspected San Jose homicide victim identified
- Amazon launches grocery service for Prime members
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued