Larry Ellison lists Lake Tahoe home for $28.8 million
Oracle founder Larry Ellison has listed a property along the Nevada shore of Lake Tahoe for $28.8 million.
Ellison is selling the property because it duplicates one he's having built. He originally paid $11.7 million for the main house in 2006 and then bought the adjoining homes.
The main house includes six bedrooms and 8.5 bathrooms.
larry ellison, oracle, lake tahoe, national/world
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree 53 min ago
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes 28 min ago
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk 25 min ago
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on...
28 min ago