Larry Ellison lists Lake Tahoe home for $28.8 million
Oracle founder Larry Ellison has listed a property along the Nevada shore of Lake Tahoe for $28.8 million.
Ellison is selling the property because it duplicates one he's having built. He originally paid $11.7 million for the main house in 2006 and then bought the adjoining homes.
The main house includes six bedrooms and 8.5 bathrooms.
larry ellison, oracle, lake tahoe, national/world
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 48 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond 16 min ago
- Good Samaritan helps save lives in North Bay fire 4 min ago
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
37 min ago