Larry Ellison lists Lake Tahoe home for $28.8 million
Oracle founder Larry Ellison has listed a property along the Nevada shore of Lake Tahoe for $28.8 million.
Ellison is selling the property because it duplicates one he's having built. He originally paid $11.7 million for the main house in 2006 and then bought the adjoining homes.
The main house includes six bedrooms and 8.5 bathrooms.
larry ellison, oracle, lake tahoe, national/world
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of muscle 40 min ago
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos