Mardi Gras revelers turn out despite rainy forecast
Thousands of people are celebrating the last day of Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
The city is packed with partiers for Fat Tuesday. Up to a million people are expected to pack the streets, despite rain being forecast.
Organizers say the show will go on even if it downpours. The partying ends at midnight, when Lent begins.
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested 13 min ago
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State 2 min ago
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- 5-year-old Oakland boy shot in eye with paintball gun
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years 2 min ago
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Body found at dump; Bicycle Share expansion
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect...
13 min ago