Mardi Gras revelers turn out despite rainy forecast
Thousands of people are celebrating the last day of Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
The city is packed with partiers for Fat Tuesday. Up to a million people are expected to pack the streets, despite rain being forecast.
Organizers say the show will go on even if it downpours. The partying ends at midnight, when Lent begins.
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse 14 min ago
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults 29 min ago
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide 13 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault 47 min ago
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS 39 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills...
39 min ago