Girl Scout Cookies go on sale starting Sunday
This is one of the sweetest days of the year for people who love Girl Scout Cookies.
It's the 'Big Cookie Drop' when more than three million boxes of Girl Scout Cookies are distributed to Northern California scouts.
The cookies will go on sale starting Sunday through March 17 and feature a new box design.
Over 30,000 girls in 19 Northern California counties will be selling the treats to raise funds for their educational programs.
A record of 4.3 million boxes were sold in 2012.
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- 7 On Your Side: Save on summer vacation flights 21 min ago
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's 14 min ago
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Oakland looks to give micro-loans to small businesses
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday