Girl Scout Cookies go on sale starting Sunday
This is one of the sweetest days of the year for people who love Girl Scout Cookies.
It's the 'Big Cookie Drop' when more than three million boxes of Girl Scout Cookies are distributed to Northern California scouts.
The cookies will go on sale starting Sunday through March 17 and feature a new box design.
Over 30,000 girls in 19 Northern California counties will be selling the treats to raise funds for their educational programs.
A record of 4.3 million boxes were sold in 2012.
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos