Girl Scout Cookies go on sale starting Sunday
This is one of the sweetest days of the year for people who love Girl Scout Cookies.
It's the 'Big Cookie Drop' when more than three million boxes of Girl Scout Cookies are distributed to Northern California scouts.
The cookies will go on sale starting Sunday through March 17 and feature a new box design.
Over 30,000 girls in 19 Northern California counties will be selling the treats to raise funds for their educational programs.
A record of 4.3 million boxes were sold in 2012.
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday