Girl Scout Cookies go on sale starting Sunday
This is one of the sweetest days of the year for people who love Girl Scout Cookies.
It's the 'Big Cookie Drop' when more than three million boxes of Girl Scout Cookies are distributed to Northern California scouts.
The cookies will go on sale starting Sunday through March 17 and feature a new box design.
Over 30,000 girls in 19 Northern California counties will be selling the treats to raise funds for their educational programs.
A record of 4.3 million boxes were sold in 2012.
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 46 min ago
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting 20 min ago
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday