Girl Scout Cookies go on sale starting Sunday
This is one of the sweetest days of the year for people who love Girl Scout Cookies.
It's the 'Big Cookie Drop' when more than three million boxes of Girl Scout Cookies are distributed to Northern California scouts.
The cookies will go on sale starting Sunday through March 17 and feature a new box design.
Over 30,000 girls in 19 Northern California counties will be selling the treats to raise funds for their educational programs.
A record of 4.3 million boxes were sold in 2012.
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Cold snap brings snow, icy conditions to Bay Area
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Crews investigating cause of water main break
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- AMBER Alert suspect may be heading to Mexico
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work 34 min ago
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Police investigating fatal accident in San Jose
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday