Girl Scout Cookies go on sale starting Sunday
This is one of the sweetest days of the year for people who love Girl Scout Cookies.
It's the 'Big Cookie Drop' when more than three million boxes of Girl Scout Cookies are distributed to Northern California scouts.
The cookies will go on sale starting Sunday through March 17 and feature a new box design.
Over 30,000 girls in 19 Northern California counties will be selling the treats to raise funds for their educational programs.
A record of 4.3 million boxes were sold in 2012.
- Police make arrest in Daly City shooting
- Relative talks about stowaway teen's struggles
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Oakland A's reject 10-year Coliseum lease offer
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- Prosecutors lay out evidence against Supervisor Carrillo
- Man punches neighbor whose house caught on fire
- Tentative deal reached in TSA breast-milk lawsuit
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan