South Bay News
Alcohol may have been involved in woman's fatal fall
The Santa Clara County medical examiner's office says alcohol may have been involved in the fatal fall of a woman from a high-rise balcony in San Jose.
The 24-year-old fell from a high-rise on West St. James Street around 3 a.m. Friday.
Her body was found on the ground in front of the 11-story building. Police say there is no evidence of foul play or that it was a suicide.
san jose, alcohol, south bay news
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight 58 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond 56 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 38 min ago
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
55 min ago