South Bay News
Alcohol may have been involved in woman's fatal fall
The Santa Clara County medical examiner's office says alcohol may have been involved in the fatal fall of a woman from a high-rise balcony in San Jose.
The 24-year-old fell from a high-rise on West St. James Street around 3 a.m. Friday.
Her body was found on the ground in front of the 11-story building. Police say there is no evidence of foul play or that it was a suicide.
san jose, alcohol, south bay news
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Thieves target True Religion jeans
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- San Jose structure fire displaces 5 people
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine 27 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos