South Bay News
Alcohol may have been involved in woman's fatal fall
The Santa Clara County medical examiner's office says alcohol may have been involved in the fatal fall of a woman from a high-rise balcony in San Jose.
The 24-year-old fell from a high-rise on West St. James Street around 3 a.m. Friday.
Her body was found on the ground in front of the 11-story building. Police say there is no evidence of foul play or that it was a suicide.
san jose, alcohol, south bay news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Serious accident on Almaden Expressway in San Jose 43 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown 21 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
12 min ago