South Bay News
Alcohol may have been involved in woman's fatal fall
The Santa Clara County medical examiner's office says alcohol may have been involved in the fatal fall of a woman from a high-rise balcony in San Jose.
The 24-year-old fell from a high-rise on West St. James Street around 3 a.m. Friday.
Her body was found on the ground in front of the 11-story building. Police say there is no evidence of foul play or that it was a suicide.
san jose, alcohol, south bay news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested 7 min ago
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State 3 min ago
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- 5-year-old Oakland boy shot in eye with paintball gun
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Body found at dump; Bicycle Share expansion
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect...
7 min ago