South Bay News
Man stabbed multiple times in attack in San Jose
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police are investigating a fatal stabbing that is the city's third homicide of the year and the second in two days.
Sgt. Jason Dwyer said Thursday that a group of young men walked up to a man in his late 30s or 40s and began stabbing him several times in the torso in the city's Kenwood neighborhood shortly after 8:30 p.m.
The victim was later pronounced dead at a local hospital.
Dwyer said police do not yet have a motive as it's still unknown whether the victims knew his attackers or if the incident was random.
No arrests have been made. The victim's name has not yet been released.
It was San Jose's second homicide in two days. On Wednesday, 43-year-old Anna Duong, a mother of two, was shot and killed in her condominium.
No arrests have been made in that killing.
san jose, crime, murder, south bay news
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Hearing produces new details, video of Asiana crash
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Fiery big-rig crash cleared from I-80 in Pinole 40 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 22 min ago
- PG&E removes pipe involved in Oakland gas leak
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Mother releases video of daughter killed in Sandy Hook shooting
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos