South Bay News
Man stabbed multiple times in attack in San Jose
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police are investigating a fatal stabbing that is the city's third homicide of the year and the second in two days.
Sgt. Jason Dwyer said Thursday that a group of young men walked up to a man in his late 30s or 40s and began stabbing him several times in the torso in the city's Kenwood neighborhood shortly after 8:30 p.m.
The victim was later pronounced dead at a local hospital.
Dwyer said police do not yet have a motive as it's still unknown whether the victims knew his attackers or if the incident was random.
No arrests have been made. The victim's name has not yet been released.
It was San Jose's second homicide in two days. On Wednesday, 43-year-old Anna Duong, a mother of two, was shot and killed in her condominium.
No arrests have been made in that killing.
san jose, crime, murder, south bay news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges 18 min ago
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network 13 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Major-injury crash blocking lanes on NB I-880 10 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 3 min ago
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- San Jose police officer facing sexual...
18 min ago