South Bay News
Man stabbed multiple times in attack in San Jose
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police are investigating a fatal stabbing that is the city's third homicide of the year and the second in two days.
Sgt. Jason Dwyer said Thursday that a group of young men walked up to a man in his late 30s or 40s and began stabbing him several times in the torso in the city's Kenwood neighborhood shortly after 8:30 p.m.
The victim was later pronounced dead at a local hospital.
Dwyer said police do not yet have a motive as it's still unknown whether the victims knew his attackers or if the incident was random.
No arrests have been made. The victim's name has not yet been released.
It was San Jose's second homicide in two days. On Wednesday, 43-year-old Anna Duong, a mother of two, was shot and killed in her condominium.
No arrests have been made in that killing.
san jose, crime, murder, south bay news
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF 19 min ago
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York 52 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos