San Francisco News
Person in motorized wheelchair fatally struck in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A person in a motorized wheelchair is dead after being hit by a car on Market Street in San Francisco. It happened at the intersection of Octavia Boulevard around midnight.
The victim was in the crosswalk when they were hit. The victim was taken to the hospital, but pronounced dead. Authorities say the driver stayed at the scene and is cooperating with investigators.
crash, hayes valley, san francisco news
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos