San Francisco News
San Francisco police investigating fatal shooting
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was fatally shot in San Francisco this morning and the suspect remains at large, police said.
Officers responded to a report of shots fired in the area of Hayes and Webster streets at about 2:05 a.m., police officials said.
When officers arrived, they found a man suffering from a gunshot wound. He was later pronounced dead, police said.
No suspect was arrested, and police continue to investigate.
shooting, SFPD, san francisco news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California 40 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 44 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash