San Francisco News
Joe Montana, Ishi, inducted in CA Hall of Fame
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Science, activism and athletics are all covered in this year's California Hall of Fame. The inductees were announced on Wednesday.
Former 49er quarterback Joe Montana is just one of seven who will receive the honor. The seventh annual Hall of Fame awards will be handed out on March 20th.
Others inductees include actor Warren Beatty, labor activist Dolores Huerta, designers Charles and Ray Eames, movie pioneers "The Warner Brothers", scientist Gregory Bateson and celebrated native Californian Ishi.
san francisco news
- Mudslide causes trees on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body