North Bay News
Goodwill gets original Winnie-the-Pooh artwork
SONOMA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- A Goodwill in Northern California struck gold with what's believed to be an original work by Winnie-the-Pooh illustrator Ernest H. Shepherd.
The ink drawing was donated to the Cloverdale Goodwill store in Sonoma County.
It shows the much-loved bear standing on a branch at owl's house deciding whether to knock or ring the bell.
Online bidding closed at more than $7,600.
marin county, north bay news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Stocks close mostly higher on earnings; Apple up
- California bill attacks growing corporate wage gap 24 min ago
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game
- Historic Cal theater to reopen as live music venue
- Suspected San Jose homicide victim identified
- Amazon launches grocery service for Prime members
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued