North Bay News
Goodwill gets original Winnie-the-Pooh artwork
SONOMA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- A Goodwill in Northern California struck gold with what's believed to be an original work by Winnie-the-Pooh illustrator Ernest H. Shepherd.
The ink drawing was donated to the Cloverdale Goodwill store in Sonoma County.
It shows the much-loved bear standing on a branch at owl's house deciding whether to knock or ring the bell.
Online bidding closed at more than $7,600.
marin county, north bay news
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos