North Bay News
Man seriously hurt running on Hwy 101
SANTA ROSA, Calif. (KGO) -- A man was seriously hurt this morning after being hit by a car in Santa Rosa.
The CHP says he was running across Highway 101 after getting gas to fill an empty tank in his car. It happened on the northbound lanes near Todd Road around 8:30 this morning. No word on his condition.
santa rosa, highway 101, north bay news
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado 42 min ago
- Surprise sting targets passenger vehicles at SFO
- Cause of grass fire in San Jose under investigation
- Safety recommendations released for America's Cup 25 min ago
- Overhead wire problems disrupt service on Muni
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feinstein's vote 41 min ago
- Super Bowl 50 bid committee returns to Bay Area
- Dealers in training ahead of new casino opening
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer 6 min ago
- Homeless woman defies odds, graduates from UOP 58 min ago
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting 38 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma...
42 min ago
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
6 min ago