North Bay News
Man seriously hurt running on Hwy 101
SANTA ROSA, Calif. (KGO) -- A man was seriously hurt this morning after being hit by a car in Santa Rosa.
The CHP says he was running across Highway 101 after getting gas to fill an empty tank in his car. It happened on the northbound lanes near Todd Road around 8:30 this morning. No word on his condition.
santa rosa, highway 101, north bay news
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges 18 min ago
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday 10 min ago
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
8 min ago
- False hopes dismay in search for missing jet
6 min ago