North Bay News
Man seriously hurt running on Hwy 101
SANTA ROSA, Calif. (KGO) -- A man was seriously hurt this morning after being hit by a car in Santa Rosa.
The CHP says he was running across Highway 101 after getting gas to fill an empty tank in his car. It happened on the northbound lanes near Todd Road around 8:30 this morning. No word on his condition.
santa rosa, highway 101, north bay news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested 40 min ago
- Sonoma Co. supervisor takes stand in peeping trial
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Group still fighting to save Ice Center in San Mateo
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland 37 min ago
- Stocks close mostly higher on earnings; Apple up
- California bill attacks growing corporate wage gap
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game
- Company seeks professional bruncher in SF
- Historic Cal theater to reopen as live music venue
- Amazon launches grocery service for Prime members
- 7OYS investigates Discount Gold Brokers 35 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect...
40 min ago
- 7OYS investigates Discount Gold Brokers
35 min ago