East Bay News
Man fatally shot in Oakland, suspects at large
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police in Oakland are investigating a shooting that killed a man Saturday night, a police officer said.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting in the 4000 block of Quigley Street at about 10:40 p.m., Officer R. Bowden said.
When officers arrived, they found a man suffering from a gunshot wound, Bowden said.
He was later pronounced dead, she said.
Bowden said the suspects remain at large. Police are investigating the shooting.
oakland, shooting, east bay news
- Sonoma Co. supervisor takes stand in peeping trial
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested 45 min ago
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Group still fighting to save Ice Center in San Mateo
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland 42 min ago
- Stocks close mostly higher on earnings; Apple up
- California bill attacks growing corporate wage gap
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game
- Company seeks professional bruncher in SF
- Historic Cal theater to reopen as live music venue
- Suspected San Jose homicide victim identified
- Amazon launches grocery service for Prime members
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect...
45 min ago