East Bay News
Man fatally shot in Oakland, suspects at large
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police in Oakland are investigating a shooting that killed a man Saturday night, a police officer said.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting in the 4000 block of Quigley Street at about 10:40 p.m., Officer R. Bowden said.
When officers arrived, they found a man suffering from a gunshot wound, Bowden said.
He was later pronounced dead, she said.
Bowden said the suspects remain at large. Police are investigating the shooting.
oakland, shooting, east bay news
- Security heightened at 2013 Bay to Breakers in SF 3 min ago
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Two Powerball tickets in Calif. have 5 of 6 numbers
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Man falls from building during Bay to Breakers party 28 min ago
- Fremont roadway closed after car strikes utility pole
- Emergency officials monitor Wichita-area tornado
- Nicasio lifts Rockies to 5-0 win over Giants
- Cespedes homer helps A's complete sweep of Royals
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Security heightened at 2013 Bay to Breakers...
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos