East Bay News
Man fatally shot in Oakland, suspects at large
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police in Oakland are investigating a shooting that killed a man Saturday night, a police officer said.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting in the 4000 block of Quigley Street at about 10:40 p.m., Officer R. Bowden said.
When officers arrived, they found a man suffering from a gunshot wound, Bowden said.
He was later pronounced dead, she said.
Bowden said the suspects remain at large. Police are investigating the shooting.
oakland, shooting, east bay news
- Firefighters forced to evacuate TI firehouse due to mold 4 min ago
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults 13 min ago
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault 31 min ago
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS 23 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills...
23 min ago