East Bay News
Man fatally shot in Oakland, suspects at large
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police in Oakland are investigating a shooting that killed a man Saturday night, a police officer said.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting in the 4000 block of Quigley Street at about 10:40 p.m., Officer R. Bowden said.
When officers arrived, they found a man suffering from a gunshot wound, Bowden said.
He was later pronounced dead, she said.
Bowden said the suspects remain at large. Police are investigating the shooting.
oakland, shooting, east bay news
- Fisherman missing after boat crash near Brentwood 28 min ago
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 36
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday