East Bay News
Police release sketches of suspects in teens' shooting
BRENTWOOD, Calif. -- Police today released sketches of two suspects in a shooting that injured four teenagers in Brentwood last week.
The shooting occurred around 6 p.m. on Jan. 21 when three to four males driving in the 1100 block of Breton Drive opened fire on the teens after commenting on their clothing, according to police.
The four victims, who range in age from 13 to 16, were all shot but are expected to survive, police said.
Police said the shooting appears to have been gang-related but that there is nothing to indicate that the victims are affiliated with a gang.
Sketches of two of the suspects were released today.
One is of the driver of the suspects' car. He is described as a white man between 18 and 25 years old with blond hair.
The second sketch is of a passenger in the car, described as a Hispanic man around the same age, police said.
The car itself is believed to be a white or light-colored late-model Honda or Toyota four-door sedan, and the gun used in a shooting is described as a chrome or silver .22-caliber revolver.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call Brentwood police Detective Aguirre at (925) 809-7726 or Detective Folena at (925) 809-7743.
shooting, brentwood, crime, east bay news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday 52 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
22 min ago